Dogwood Veterinary Hospital is continuing to provide routine services such as; surgeries, vaccines, dental and x-ray procedures and all other medical care by appointment only. We will be continuing with our closed-door policy for the interim in order to facilitate physical distancing. We encourage everyone to let us know when you will be picking up prepaid products and to notify us upon your arrival.
- Masks are mandatory upon entering the building.
- We have a dedicated entrance and exit, which are clearly marked.
- We are limiting clients to 1 per pet/appointment and an overall limit of 2 clients in the clinic waiting area/examination rooms at one time.
- We are continuing to offer phone consults with the Veterinarian calling to discuss the nature of your appointment, followed by a staff member coming to collect your pet for the physical examination and/or treatment portion of the appointment.
- We are permitting clients to enter the building to pay/pick up products but strongly encourage all clients to prepay over the phone as we prefer contactless pickup whenever possible.
- We continue to require 24–48-hour notice for ALL prescription refills and food orders.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 protocols, please contact us.
Be kind, be calm and be safe. Thank you.
Last updated: January, 2021